Saturday, February 3, 2007

presence of God can juss b felt.....

The sem startd on 6th.....n so I was all set to cum frm home on 4th....My bus departs at 9:30 usually..n I reached d station at 9:30 thn.....n I had quite a lot of luggage...Since I was late I had to pay d price by keepin d luggage in front dikki vch I usually never prefer as my bag gets spoiled....I had no thr option but to keep it dre...
N dis commenced my journey to coll....I ws peacefully sleepin in d luxury sleepin coach....n it ws aroun 12:30am dat I suddenly got up hearin dat d conductor ws askin d passengers to settle down....My coach ws all wrm n cosy covered by glass on eithr sides...I wore my specs n tries to luk thru d glass n d visibilty ws almost nil....I juss opened it n my entire coach ws filled wid fumes.....I juss cunt resist it...I startd chocking badly wid water into my eyes....I juss dunno kno how were d rest sittin peacefully in d bus..As I ws gettin down d conductor askd me to get bck n sit...but I ws in a vulnerable situation..I juss got down takin my mobile along..leavin rest of d stuff dre.....As I got down d bus rest of d pl did d same....By d time v were all tryin to find d origin of d fumes one person exclaimed to open dikki at d bck.....And as it ws opened..it ws heralding a death dance...d dikki caught fire....The site ws shockin n left me dumbstruck....I juss cunt understnd wat to do....I calld my dad on his cellphone wonderin whether he wud pick it up...He did pick n I told him d entire episode...My dad is kind of not strong at heart.....He ws so scared....N may b his reason of worry ws genuine as dre ws no female in d entire bus...I ws d only girl among d crowd....There ws a person who had his leg fractured n so some ppl went inside to pull him out....It ws sooner dat I realised dat d bus is juss gone....dat I went into d bus again to get my bag vch had huge amt of cash n a MONEY PLANT vch I got frm my home to keep in my room....I tell u it ws almost impossible to survive fr a single min inside d bus...God knows frm where did I get d guts to get into d bus which caught fire....Since d fire ws not gettin controled they excavated d bus....
There ws a drunkard sleepin in d last coach....n he ws sleepin almost unconsciously...some ppl went inside to get him out but he ws not gettin up.....n they had to giv up....Seein sum1 dyin alive is just a gruesome site....Mant people got dre hands burnt....A person lost guds worth ruppees 3.5 vch s dre in dat dikki....The condutor n driver took the bus to distant place so dat its fire cud b extinguishd....V sumhow managed to reach to d nearby station aroun 2 kms.....And dre v gotto kno dat anothr bus will cum soon.....And finally dat bus arrived n it dropped us to our destination....V were late by some 3.5 hrs...
In dis entire episode I ws kind of very lucky...Firstly since my bag ws kept in d front dikki it ws only mine dat d luggage ws saved....Secondly when I went fr d 2nd time in d bus.....juss aftr I came bck in anothr 10 mins half of d bus ws in fire....Thirdly as I ws d only girl n no one along wid me.....I had o keep myself strong...I ws lucky to hav very helpin n decent ppl aroun...vch made me believe dat u still find gud ppl in di world...
Whenever my notion abt world starts dwindling...GOD makes me believe dat I exist....I n my luggage bein safe ws juss a matter of chance...n chance is luck....n luck is destined...What disappointed me ws a d death of a naive human bein who dint even knew it ws his last nite....I wish GOD ws justified wid him...
May GOD bless all!!

No comments: