Sunday, February 4, 2007

It's like a dream cum tru...

WW COMMA T.......my wing!!!
Wid allrocking memebers one totally different frm d othr....one range samples of all variety.....We all r busy in our own ways....in our own lives....since all of us r frm diff disciplines...its really diff fr all of us to b free at d same time....though v all love to b togethr all d time but situations doesnt permit it....It ws last monday if I m not wrong dat v planned fr a trip tp pahadi...a place quite nearby our coll....It ws just a proposal.....Though v all reached a common decision of goin fr a trip but dre ws an element of uncertainity......bcoz how much so ever hard v try d plan of goin 2gethr newhere is always dropped.

And finally it ws saturday,3rd feb.......I caught fever n had throat infection which was troublin me since long...but dat day it really became severe.....V all decided to leave @ 2 pm.Paggy n chi......very closely knitted roomies(its diff to hav affection amongst roomies.....its more of misunderstandings.....but they r diff) came to my room and askd whether I wud b able to make it up fr d trip...I knew i d core of my heart dat if I wud say dat Im not cumin fr trip...no1 wud go thn....n I dint want to become d reason of not havin a wing trip.....moreover it ws d 1st n probably d last chance of a wing trip(hopin its not d last...) n so I decided to go....

We all took our cycles n startd....paggy ws doin doublig wid vinusha who had nikhitha's cam.....they were d last to cum n d rest were leadin thm...they were clicking us thruout till v reachd d main entrance of coll...We all parkd our cycles dre...n took an auto.....Just imagine 1 auto accomodating 8 ppl...I ws almost sandwiched....We went thru d entire city(dass wat they call it...) n reached our destination...

We all split into pairs....Paggy & Chi.....Sammy & parul.....Myself n Cholz.....Nikhitha n vani.As expected In cholz were d most enthud ppl......Though I ws seriously ill but I frgot abt it n njoyed like nethin....much more than d rest....All d rest of d couples(oops.....dun take it otherwise)use to follow us.....I n cholz got posed differnetly n got ourselves clicked every now n thn.....V were risk takin ppl...V climbed parts of dat hill instead of takin a direct way thru stairs... tell it ws fun.....I n cholz use to go so fast n sty at a point fr othrs to catch.....Finally v reached on d top of d hill.....The whole world ws lukin so serene n peaceful.....it ws such a divine feelin....The green fields aroun n blue sky......u juss cant resist stayin there fr long...

Amazingly the CLOCK TOWER of my coll vch is around 25 mts ws visible frm d top of d hill....It ws really exquisite......v stayed on d top fr some 40 mins or so......n thn....went down....And d race began...As usual I n cholz lead.....As v almost reachd d foothill....v got so many group photographs clicked but dre ws one member missin all d time...obviously d one whho clickd....And v saw some people cumin 2wards d hill.....I juss ran to dat person n said "uncle,can u plzz click a photograph fr us" .He did it n v were so happy dat v finally hav a pic vch has all WW COMMA T members in it.....n v ran across d field where out auto ws waitin fr us.....It ws thn..dat v saw a camel crossin us.....I n cholz went to sat bhaiya n told him to stop......As I climbed n luked at it...d camel startd urinating....So I made myself comfortable by not bein in d close proximity of dat area.....V all managed to climb on dat camel n took a very memorable pic....

Finallt v boarded our fat fatti n got bck to d coll gate....V took our cycles n went to d reddy.....A road side dhabba always taste better than a five start hotel....We all r gluttons...n eat a lot.Though ever1 in my wing is no less than a model....very slim n trim people...N finally v all reahed out rooms........
It ws so much fun to b 2gethr....The feelin of bein bonded so well ws enriched by dis trip....I wish our wing remains like dis...........The friendship n love BLOSSOMS.....I love u people..U r simply amazing!!!

No comments: