Dekho baarish ho rahi hai...its rainin..its rainin...... its raaaainin!!!
As usual I n my beloved sidy(dun take it otherwise...) were goin fr d chemical association...but dis time sumthin ws different.....While walkin down d stairs v met d rest of our wingies n when they enquired v happily said dat v r off to assoc.....but but but.....they ws sumthin else...v took our stubs fr d movie "GURU" n planned to go fr d movie n walk out half way thru d movie.....n so we startd....strollin down d lane....We were not even half way thru n a water droplet fell into my eye....Well I juss wondered i wsnt sumthin else as in some shit( as how d sayin in my coll goes....U ought to bcum a 10 pointer if u r priviledged enuff to hav dat downpour not of water mind u... ) .It ws no sooner that my dear "Pag" realised it ws drizzling.....So v halted n stood under a tree(again my eyes straight above n pondering over y v chose to stand under a TREE).She called Sid P (popularly known as parimal or bihari or watever u wanna call dat guy...).A sweet amiable fellow....to decipher whether v hav work in association or not....He ws all clad in his blanket n planned to give up d work.....The weather ws really sexy n romantic....Now it startd rainin hard.As I just recovered frm illness n my dear benevolent Pag removed her jacket n gav it to me(reminds me of a romantic scene in hindi movies....).I too d jacket n v both holded it on d top of our head...It worked as an umbrella....V luked no less than a very close love bound couple....Though v tried hidin our identity by keepin d jacket quite in front o dat d face is not visible......Somehow v managed to reached d audi n sat peacefully dre.....My jeans ws wet ind weirdest possible way....V sat ind audi till d rain stopped n thn startd again.....V walked really fast so as to reach early n to prevent further embarrasment.....On d way v met on of d most happenin couple whom if u luk at ....u will surely exclaim "made fr each othr"....24*7 together.....As v juss crossed thm.....A juss shouted n asked me to go to cnnot(a usual hangin place in campus)...I ws so stupid to ask y n d answer I got ws...."Some 1 is waitin fr u"...dis ws fr my special A.........I ws kind of embarrased but thn now use to of it......His thought romanticised me even more.....V came straight to d room...I switched on d laptop n played very romantic songs.....
In nutshell a beautiful day wid lot of nostalgic moments....For d 1st time I wrote my ES tut well......n since d V Day is followin....got proposed by 2....though rejected both...still waitin fr some1 else to come forward....
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment