Tuesday, January 30, 2007

transformation.....

CHANGE is d rule of nature n one abides by it knowingly or unknowingly.......When I was a kid......I was told my my parents dat I shud always make frenz who r intelligent & neatly dressed students in skool.....And as a child does what he observes n listens I did d same......I restricted myself in making frenz who were only THE TOPPERS of all sections of my batch......Moreover I was very reserved n never use to talk to people...though I always welcomed others to cum forward n talk to me....but I never took d initiative to do d same......All d othr students who werent my frenz use to thnk dat I ma snob,haughty,arrogant person who thnks dat no1 can b more intelligent than her.....But it wsn't so......It just bcame my nature not to talk to people n I found myself happy wid my ownself.....may b bcoz I ws self contented....n ws achieving everythin..let it b in acads,teacher's affection ot watever.....
Things remained d same till 10th.....I remained a nerd...I left fr KOTA..... a known place which seems promisin fr most of d parents dat their son or daughter will get thru JEE if they go dre.....My parents too had lot of expectations......But things changed a bit......I made frenz who were like me in d sense dat they were simple n understnd my views......no matter wat bckground they hav or whethr they hav high grey matter content or not.....I made few very gud frenz dre...Ankita,Rashmi,Khusboo di......What shud b mentioned is.....all these frenz told me after bcumin gud frenz dat they thought I ws really arrogant vn they 1st saw me......I dunno Y my 1st impression is like dat of a very hi person....wid lot of attitude..
I continued to b d same vn I joined my Coll.....kind of reserved......in my own world....n use to talk eithr to my wingies or very few ppl.......If sum1 came to me fr sum favour I use to do it but never gave a friendly luk again.........it ws strange dat I dint knew of gls of my batch fr entire 1st yr....its surprising dat I dunno a gud no. still....
"T" d 1st guy frenz I made in BITS.......met me at Saraswati temple n he told me how to lead life.....n sum things need to change....
Since then......I changed.....I startd talkin to ppl.....tried gettin close to thm......n now I know max ppl among all my wingies... dass a pretty big achievement.....n now my gtalk list has more than 150 members......My parents r flabberghasted dat how a person like me has becum a big time chatter box.....she cant stop fr a sec....n yeah....just aftr dis tranformation I hav lot many sentis...got proposed many times.....n yeah it ws durin dis course dat I met my special "A".....

No comments: