Sunday, July 22, 2007

The nostalgic end...

The last 2 days of PS...most of the people around were sobbing...dunno y....some were crying bcoz they wont get to c dre sentis again...n other...dunno y???My roomie and Don weeped like nething.My roomie was the only 1 whom we wud find difficult to meet.She is from goa campus.For rest of us it ws just a matter of 15 more days n we wud be bck.I was bewildered when I saw guys crying....sardar ji n dopy crying...OMG...guys crying...I missed dopy crying...till thn I coudnt figure out y the hell were they making the atmosphere so emotional.Next day i.e.13th most of them startd leavin..startin wid my deligent groupie Don and thn dopy n my roomie at d same time.I went to d station 3 times to giv send off to all of thm.I was perfectly fine till the dusk when we were sitting at spicy(a usual hang out place for us...).Dopy gussed his lunch fr some unduly reason.I and sardar ji wanted him to eat somethin before boarding his train.As we reached the station my friendly emotions came onto the surface n I just burst off when dopy msgd me sayin "15 din mein phir milenge."I felt bereft.For the 1st time I felt everyone was leavin me goin.Things wouldnt have been so bad if I was the 1st 1 to leave for my home town.I regret fr not givin a proper send of to dopy.Sardar ji was so sweet and he escorted me back to hostel.It was friday..and I was fasting.We went to the mess and ate friday feast.It was so lonely and dry.I went back to my room and packed the rest of my stuff.I had to meet mausi ji till thn.I was too tired and my legs cudnt take my weight.They wanted me to rest them.I somehow dragged myself to greet mausi for the last time.I took her contact number for further correspondence.I slept like a drunk dat nite.Sardar ji and d rest of the people were leavin at 4 am on 14th.My sidies woke me up to giv dre room keys n I juss managed to open the door n collect them.Since I was half asleep I cuny giv a proper send of to sardarji.As soon as they went I heard a dog cryind badly.I got really scared n covered my ears with pillow and slept off again.The same morningI had to leave at 8:15am.When I was taking my luggage out my neighbour told dat my sidies locked a dof inside there room.My eyes were wide opened n I screamed "NOT AGAIN"It ws the 3rd time when the dog was locked in.It ws locked in our room before dis n the black dirty dog made most of my n my roomie's bed along wid sumbdy's poor lappyI got the conveyance booked and my project guide escorted me to the station.He ws a trainee engineer and was very helpful n considerate.Me and my groupies enjoyed workind under him.He was there with me at the station till my train started.It ws 10:10 that I startd leaving a place where I spent 2 most nostalgic months of my life....a place where I learnt a lot academically,emotionally,pshycologically and intellectually.

No comments: