Sunday, July 22, 2007

A naive..PSI

Our PS instructor was very cool,liberal and humble.He really understood our problems n grievances but at d same time he was a naive in givin credits to non deserving people.He ws not at the station fr more than 15 days and the quick witted trainees got a chance to escape to better places around.I was not an exception to this act.I went to surat fr 11 days..no1 in the history wud hav taken 11 days hols from PS..but luckily n officially I was marked absent for juss 2 days.Isnt dat gr888!!My groupie ws ill thn n I had to inform my instructor about my leave.We went to his house but he was inhis office.Since the matter ws urgent we decided to go to his office.We went to his notice...but while we were walking most of the people were staring at us.Though staring became a part of the curriculum fr people there as if they havent seen trainees ever but this time it ws different.I noticed and I shouted "He ws in shorts" and I just couldnt stop laughing.We entered Sir's chamber and he was following me.there were 2 other officials in his chamber who noticed him n startd giggling.I will never frget this experience.I could see the embarrassment on his face.I made most of my time at Surat...went to almost all eating joints,freaked like insane on d roads bla blah.One place that I really enjoyed in Surat was Hazira Bridge.The place was so serene n divine that one can frget everthing and adore nature.Though I planned a trip to surat fr juss 4 days but it got extended to 11.My benevolent PS instructor gave me the permission to give the seminar after I return back to Nagda.I had never been negligent as far as acads wre concerned n this time I knew bunking 11 days of PS would not make any difference to my performance.During my stay at Surat I was periodically updating myself with the activities taking place at Nagda.But it was only when I called my groupie to enquire about the seminar that I gotto know about lot of development at the station.I was totally out of my senses when he told me that I need not come back n we will meet on campus.I thought he ws kidding but thn he was really serious.He told the entire story about what all had happened in my absence.In nut sheel he conveyed that Sir was pissed by all of us and is thinking of closing the PS station.My blood froze n it became difficult for my to pass the rest 3 days at Surat.I sumhow frgot everything n try making the most of my time at surat.

No comments: