Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to pavilion...

I was bck to pavilion by 3 pm on 23rd June n in short notice I was asked to give seminar at 3:30 pm.2 of my dear frenz came to receive me at d station.I juss banged into the door to keep the luggage and went through the soft copy of the report.I was done in 15 mins. The seminar went well and the rest of the evening passed in greeting everybody.This later half of the PS was of a kind which is quite unlikely of me.In the course of all this I got lot of names:Radio 77.3(dass Dopy),Chindi(still dunno d reason y was I called by dis name),Shona(dat ws my sweet roomie) and lot more to add hre.The work for the cultural event spectrum was at its peak.The event was suppose to take place from 25-27th June.I started helping a little for the cause.One fine evening when the grades were out my dear roomie,groupie n dopy said that my grade stands withheld.They sounded serious and asked me to confirm it with sir.I was at a fix.Then anly I found sir at his doorstep and enquired him about the grades.He acceded with my frenz and said my prolonged hols made him withheld my grade.I couldnt take the shock n ran to my room.I burst out crying as I reached my room.Later i gooto know that it was just a prank and Sir was also a part of it.This incident really made me incomfortable with my frenz.I could stand all other pranks,remarks n jokes dat they crack on me but acads was 1 thing I cunt take lite.It really took me long to gel well with them again.And by the end of Spectrum I was again into the crowd.Spectrum was a gr8 success.I had to edit songs fr footloose for 13-18 age grp.It really came out well.I just cunt stop myself from dancing with music around.We did get an oppurtunity in the end to dance.It would have been really gr8 if the rest of my frenz wud hav been on stage.My roomie and Dopy[:)] took the initiative and they really made it a success.During the course of dis event lot of controversies cropped in our group n it again got divided.My rommie,myself,Dopy,sardar ji and 2 of my projct groupies bein 2gether and the rest.Though all of us use to go together but the group got divided at the destination.It ws during this time when I startd keeping myself away from all bitching n stuff.I became indifferent to everything in my vicinity.I preffered staying alone in my room n read books.I became a bibliomaniac n mind u it was not books like harry potter n stuff but all course books of international authors,a biography which is still incomplete bla blah.We got a radio from the Staff Club n I use to listen to Channel V along with reading stuff.During this time when others use to sit for talking and gen tp I use to be there in my room.For the initial days I felt kinda lonely but l8r I was habituated.

No comments: