Sunday, July 22, 2007
A big time freak...
I learnt a lot durin dis period and we gathered lot of basic information which was incorporated in the report.Everyone planned a trip to Indore but I didnt wanted to go.Every1 tried their level best to convince me dat it ws d last trip 2gethr.But I made up my mind.....I dint hav ne reason to give fr not goin except a flat NO. One of my frenz known as Don(by her adorable groupies :-)) became ill during this period.And so finally none of d 3 gals from our group went.Dopy and sardar ji were the only 2 companions in a wild chunk.My roomie slept thruout the day.I was d only nurse to take care of 3(my roomie,the Don and my groupie).When the Don was ill several notions started residing in my mind.One thing was clear....when u r in high spirits ppl tend to follow u bt there are really handful number of people who wud be there with u at the time u perish.Similar was the incident.I found it really sickenin to c such a atmosphere hre.People were so insensitive to emotions and casualty.M not blamin nebdy fr dat matter.Its just that when such an incident happens u fear abt what if the same thing happens to u and this is 1 reason why I cant c misery n sadness around.My frustration and agony were let out on Dopy n I blamed him fr no reason along with charging him with the act of partialilty.I dunno whether my act wat right or wrong.And neither m I interested to know but after this incident I realised how good it is to let out feelings n frustration.After this episode I really opened up wid Dopy.I cud say anythin n everything to him no matter whether it made sense or not.Meanwhile I was engaged in all the reading task which was given to us.This was the schedule from the starting of July.Throughout the day we toiled goin to the industry almost 3 times a day,doin lot of home assignments bla blah.The projects for the rest of the people was not as brainstorming as ours.We were doing a Thesis for a SOP and our dear frenz use to shower their sympathy on us.It was during dis time that I felt like freaking out.Just a few days before the end of the PS I was totally bankrupt as in having just 2 bucks in my purse can be calld bankruptcy.I n my groupie decided to go to the ATM at 11 in the nite.As we startd it startd drizzling and we ran on the roads to reach the ATM...the only temptation fr him to cum along was a Chocobar.Isnt it surprising!!WE divided ourselves..I found ATM without a creature[:)] and he went runnin to Spicy restaurant to take a chocobar.To his luck he found 1 n got another fr me(yummm..).The restaurant was about to get closed.We found ourselves so accomplished.I was rich again aftr comin out of ATm n he derived eternal pleasure in eating that chocobar.One most nostalgic moment was when SAA went to the plant under 1 umbrella....my umbrella..how can I frget dat.We all juss managed to save our heads from getting wet..in nut shell we use to b partially drenched.3 in 1 is an unforgettable moment.Another incident dat really freaked me out was our plant visit at nite around 9 pm.The plant looked awesome...the word is just too less to expound the beauty.We conducted a MT2 experiment for d flow analysis.Though there was tremendous error involved in it but it gave some sort of satisfaction....satisfactiion of learnin sumthin.During this course my other groupie who speak calculated number of statments became ill.He was taken to hospital.So 1 player in our game 'project' was out.I couldnt c him ill.He became really ill.A drastic difference was noticed in him.A guy who spoke a definite number of statements ina day actually startd speaking.It was a miracle!!Thanx to her bitsian sis[;)]He is obliged.The day startd wid projct but it never ended.To every1's surprise I became ill..a minor stomach ailment.There was lot of work remaining.So I,Don and my groupie went to Sir n took permission for the guys to get into our rooms for project work.Sir gave up the permission.Till 12 in d nite we were with this prjct wrk.Getting into girl's room became an amusement for the guys.I am just too sensitive to get scared.So 'dopy' dint leave any golden oppurtunity to scare me and get me out of my senses.Orange makes him go wild but dunno y..Lot still remains unsaid about this 5 feet 6 inches short legged foot baller.The last 10 days went swiftly in havin interesting convos with dopy....he helped me put a full nite out not for ghoting but for tp.Although i have put lot of nite outs but this ws my 1st ever nite out fr having fun.What really freaked me out was messaging when 2 ppl r sittin really close...as close as u can imagine.messaging each other sittin across the table ,sittin or lying side by side was sumthin i never saw or did before.Cellphone was kinda mobile gtalk.Dopy's irresistable charm...one thing I thnk he shud be really proud of...he can drive ne1 n every1 crazy without any exception.He enjoyed tickling and poking me.I am really sensitive to it.I use to bounce n jump all over whenever he did so.Infact I use to feel the tickle even when he stood few meters away.I sumhow accepted it dat he loves teasing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment