It ws 6th of April when we got our PS results.....n guess wat I got my 2 nd preference unlike the rest....We were suppose to fill 215 odd preferences to get the station..some of my frenz got dre 100+ preferences as well......And after knowing the PS results of all I happily went to the class where I got my MT2 recheck papers n guess wat there was an amazing increment of 0.5 marks..dass WOW!!!
I tried finding out my groupies but cunt find any....Evey1 seemed to b so enthusiastic abt dre PS but I wasnt....I discovered it l8r dat dre was no other girl in entire PS..moreover the PS was 35 kns from my accomodation.....I came to know dat v get a stipend of 4000 bucks fr working in CFCL,Kota.... I asked so many people and finally came to a conclusion dat I shud get my PS changed.....I went on Friday to get my PS changed....It was friday 6th of April....my fasting day...We had to write our grievances on a sheet that was provided and submit it to an employee sittin dre.....I wrote my problme n submitted..no application number was 26....every1 ws called 1 by 1 n interrogated abt their problems.....They were interviewing ever1 fr around 20 mins and thn finally sayin dat they cant change it.....It was only t some who got a pacified answer dat their problem will b considered.....We waited fr so long...I got my turn at aorun 7 pm...In d middle I called up my Mom....n literally started cryin...dat ws d day vn I actually felt I was very rude to thm....My frend tried to calm me down n took me to sky....a hanging spot in coll.....I sat dre fr some time n returnd bck ...everything seemd to b stationary.....I felt like crashing there...n I got my turn...I talked to N Rajesh..PS assistant DEAN..n so as I entered he made me feel comfortable...it never happened before but I startd cryin dre..may b bcoz I cunt handle d stress n exursion thn...bcoz I ws hungry..dun kno precisely...but I really regretted aftr cumin outside...y did I prove myself to b so weak...They were very supportive....
From dat time I had to continously make a visit to N Ra's chamber to keep him updated wid my prob....n he always had 1 answer..."WE WILL SEE".I got fed up of dis answer...
The basic reason y I was incomfortable ws dat all my wingies to whom I ws very close were all goin 2gethr to Goa.....n dat touched d chords of my heart.
As the time passd by I thought its bttr not to get my PS changed....the reasons behind dis thought were many....n thn I made up my mind.....on d very same day..I ckeckd my BITSMAIl n found dat dre ws a mail frm PSD statind dat some 10 odd students had to meet PS Dean on d following day......I was so certain of wat I wanted...I went dre on d decided day...All stidents were waiting.....The deans were interveiwing ppl....but thn they were not givin many options....I wa s d last person to get in...n I got so pissd by their attitude to d rest dat I went n burstd on thm...they gav me an option between IFB,Goa;CFCL,Kota and Grahsim,Nagda......I askd them to giv me some time n they told me to tel thm on d very next day......I decided to go fr Grahsim Nagda....most important reason being dat I dint want to waste money on a PS which is fruitless.....economic concerns sumtimes makes u take decision vch u wunt hav taken otherwise....
Finally I got a PS like d rest n hope I will b able to utilize d most of it.....But dis incident really helped me to learn a lot abt lot many things especially abt how to take decisions n whom to approach....special thnx to Pavan bhaiya,my wingies,Arun rana,chayya di n some of my othr frenz to giv me support and suggestions frm time to time.God bless them all.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment