Thursday, June 12, 2008

Restlessness...

The days sailed on fruitlessly at IIM-A until PGP-2 students came to the college.It is the second year batch of IIM.The campus was seen to be flooded with students now...with millionares of future!!The mess was all the more crowded.I became more and more restless to see those students for they were far more superior in everything.I felt so small in front of them.I observed the smartest chunk around me.There lives were so disciplined and they were so proactive.They dont waste a single minute.
I was regretting for whatever I did in the last one month of my stay for I did nothing..absoutely nothing.It was only after these PGP-2 students flooding in that I started reading and became a little more cautious.Now that the number of my sleeping hours have been reduced, I use my time in more productive ventures.I have started reading newspapers.This was the first time when I went to library after coming here. I have also started spending a lot of time reading blogs of other people across globe.I wonder if I am late in realising the value of time and knowledge but I am happy that I have realised it.
There is no end to knowledge and I know it..in fact everyone knows it but in reality quite a few really want to learn it.The reluctance for a change and complacence are two things which one should get rid off for CHANGE IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS CONSTANT!!Complacence reeps you short term pleasure but long term repentance!!

No comments: