How do you feel when you hear statements like
''It would be good if you do my job"
"I know you are right but...."
"Either choices are good,you can go with any of them."
"I dont want to criticize but...."
Being diplomatic is a skill possessed by smart people.People who want to keep their stand on either sides and who fear losing out one of the parties. The person seeking an opinion from a diplomat is thrown in a perplexed state landing him in more miserable situation for him to come over it.All successful people are diplomats but is it right to be a diplomat.I wonder if I lose the right of keeping my stand when I get in a similar position.I wonder what if I change and the change is not acceptable to my present self..The definitions of right and wrong varies with the time.I found some things which were utterly wrong when I was a kid and I practise some of them now...still knowing that they are wrong and shuldnt happen..still I practise it!!I sometimes regret doing it but satisfaction is more than my regrettion!!I wonder if ever my regrettion becomes more than my satisfaction, I will be shattered to pieces!!Leading a life of principles with very few loop holes is much difficult than to lead a life with few principles and many loop holes.I wonder why I chose the former, knowing that it is tougher!!
When the life is tough, the tough gets going!!!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment