Saturday, June 14, 2008

An Insight...as a adult!!

Not many people exercise what they really want to do..they tend to do what the large percentage of chunk is doing be it your career,or courses you take once you are in a university or whatever.Not many people do it out of interest but they do it just because they have to do it.There is one turn in life which comes when an individual is in 12th...before that life is all the more sailing smoothly.That particular period is a period of transition where one feels stressed out to make certain choices compromising with the rest.This is the critical period as this is the first benchmark that you set for yourself.This stretch of time is longest in the teenage.And once after you get into a college the years just fly by.Those being the most beautiful years of the entire life where you make lot of good friends; period of maximum fun and minimum regret irrespective of the college where you are in.The soul gets attached to the place.Another turning point comes at the end of this golden period when you have to set another benchmark..when you have to make choice whether you have to go for MS, or MBA or administrative services or job. Its a tough choice for most of us(am talking about mediocres ) to take such a decision for the rest of the life rests on whatever we decide then.I will have to face a similar situation then but I am thankful to my parents to curtail my options by not including MS.They dont want me to go aboard and I dont want to do anything against their wishes.So I wont be writing GRE!!They want me to go for administrative services but I am reluctant to take it for I havent heard of many scruplous people able to sustain such a diplomatic life.Still I have any options left [considering administrative services as well :( ]..I wonder what future holds for me but I wish by the time I have to take this decision I am left with just one option and I give my best to it. As of now, I am just sowing my garden of deeds and waiting to reep it anxiously!!

No comments: