I ws thn dat I n paggy had to go to chemical assoc.....n v both v kind of reluctant 2wards going to d assoc..APOGEE wrk had to start.....We took our stubs fr d movie.....GURU n thought of watchin movie fr some time n thn go to assoc.....I n paggy were kind of high dat day(without bein drunk...) n we startd ....we were not even half way thru n it startd drizzling....Paggy called parimal n asked whether v had assoc wrk dat day n he said he ws not cumin...n in d process it startd rainin......thn startd most romantic moments....paggy like ne othr bollywood movie actor removed her jacket n gav it to me....I had just recovered frm illness thn....n thn instead of wearin it I used it as an umbrella..n I n paggy were under it..close...very close...(missd my special "A").....We tilted d jacket( her eskemo jacket) so dat nobdy recognises us....Jumping in d rain v managed to reach audi.Although v had to go to d assoc but v took it light n reached audi half drenched.....saw movie fr some time till it stopped rainin.....I had already seen dat movie a day b4.....v were on our way bck to hostel n met a cute couple of S n A on d way....V juss crossed thm...n A called my name n asked me to go to cnnot sayin dat sum1 ws waitn fr me in cnnot...I cunt understnd who fr a sec but thn it clicked.....
It ws one of d most beautiful evening I had.....but bit incomplete....
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment