Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Solitary Stroller...

After all the fun on my weekend it was the time of my honey's departure on 27th morning.My heart sank bidding him good bye on 26th night.I wept and said nothing. I came running to my room and said nothing to anybody.I forced myself into my pillow and cried like a baby who is hungry.I was hungry..I was hungry for my honey's stay..I wanted more of it and I had no chance of getting it then. 27th morning was very uneventful until I went to the mess and met one of my friends who called me a " Lonely Girl."Though she didnt mean anything but the words touched the chords of my heart.
I came to my room, closed the door and then peacefully took out my "Memories to Cherish I."I read it completely with lot of patience and after finishing it..I just grinned with the book close to my heart and said to myself "Who says I am lonely."This sweet booklet is a hearty gift from my honey comprising of all the sweet and memorable moments we had spent together.
Now the days are as uneventful as before..going to classes and solving CAT problems in class when the teacher blabbers something else..running from one FD to other fruitlessly..laughing only to make people believe that you are happy.
But I become really happy when I look at the calender...my 1 of 4 and a half months are over on campus...after that I will no more be a solitary stroller!!

No comments: