Thursday, January 29, 2009

An awesome weekend!!

I wish I were a kid still for there would always have been someone around me all the time.It was Saturday evening and I was really excited about the whole episode of my beloved coming to see me up.Never before I felt so important that somebody was coming to see me up crossing 3 states.The afternoon was pleasant was the evening was restless.I was back after my trip with my wingies at 6:30pm which was followed by a dinner.The Wing trip was a success.It was a one minute plan which got executed unlike what generally happens..we just plan and never execute any of it..As the dusk proceeded, my heart started beating faster and faster.I had to bake a cake for my honey and it was really late.I went to the mess and a lady was already occupying the microwave.I had to wait for I was the next in queue.My heart was pounding harder as the clock was moving.It was 8pm when I finally got a hand.The mess became barren and I was the only cook.I brought my laptop along to the mess so as to break the monotony of being alone.I saw the last episode of Gossip Girl while waiting for my cake to get baked..and to my utter surprise the cake got baked in less than an hour!!It was 9:10pm when I went back to my room with a delicious but hot cake in my hand..I went to the room and stuffed it in a container without cooling it.I padded the cake with crackle pieces and closed the container.Finally when all the preparations were done I reconciled on my bed for a couple of minutes dreaming about how I would greet my honey.I got a call from him saying that he would take another 2 hrs to reach Pilani and it was already 9:10pm by then..I messaged him disheartedly asking him not to come and go to his hostel directly but to my surprise he called me up at 10:30 saying he is almost here..I ran towards my hotel gate with the chocolate cake in my hand.I was shivering with an excitement of seeing him after a month.And it was exactly at 10:50pm, just 10 minutes before the gates are shut that he came on a rickshaw..I ran towards him with joy.It appeared to me if he was heading towards me riding a horse.It was an amazing evening.I hugged him while he continued sitting on his rick.Then he briskly got down and I kissed his palm.He gave me a beautiful gift which I opened later and I gave him the cake.We were just exchanging romantic glances with each other and it was almost 11..I came running to my room and opened the beautifully wrapped gifts of mine.My honey made a beautiful painting for me and it was spectacular.I could have never imagined him to paint something so elegantly & neatly.He gave me another gift which comprised of elements of Radium universe which are meant to be stuck on the ceiling.I always wanted it for my room.I expressed my desire to have it to my honey almost a year back and he remembered.I felt so touched to see it.I felt so important that somebody values my speech so much.
I couldnt have been happier.The day was hectic but it was worth it.It was my best weekend of my last academic semester on campus till now.My honey is the apple of my eye and he really made me feel special. I hope I get to do anything and everything to make him feel special as well.

No comments: