Time is a THE distinguished therapist!!!When it gives a handful of sorrow in terms of emotions,materialistic pleasures etc, it tends to test the examinee in the various spheres of life.... it observes the actions and shows the result accordingly...One who exonerates the duties with tenacity and perseverance in the midst of hardships tend to fetch better results.
When I behold the fraudulence and brutality my heart sinks to the perigee......Some things touch the chords of heart to an extent that the best of your efforts fail to conquer it.Last Saturday was a similar experience....sleep is probably the best gift of God!!But as it is said excess of everything is bad,excess of sleep is no good a charm.In the state of ailment sleeping round the clock is as difficult as getting up at 5am in the morning and going for a stroll when it is recognizingly cold.It was 26th January as I can retrieve form my memory that I was feeble enough to lift my arms either..Being in a supine posture was no big a fun for me then.My ailment then made me realize that if my immortal body doesn't listen to my instructions then I can never expect others to do the same...I felt bereaved and lovelorn.Nothing can be by my side if I am not healthy...That 1 day made me realize the importance of a resistant body....n I decided to go for yoga...Soon I started it and felt the difference.I started playing badminton and tennis as well.The difference was an eternal pleasure which I was lacking.It gave me confidence and I felt energized and happy for the entire day.I hope I am able to keep up my habit for an enduring period....
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment